The current situation of cancer morbidity and mortality in the light of the National Cancer Registry, Hungary.
Prostate ; — Molecular pathology of prostate cancer. Molecular subtypes and perspectives prostate intraductal carcinoma pathology outlines targeted therapies in prostate cancer. Molecular underpinnings of systemic treatment resistance in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
Integrative clinical genomics of advanced prostate cancer. Cell ; — Germline and somatic mutations in prostate cancer for the clinician. J Natl Compr Canc Netw.
Germline genetic testing in prostate cancer — further enrichment in variant histologies? Oncoscience ; 5: 62— Inherited DNA-repair gene mutations in men with metastatic prostate cancer. N Engl J Med. Eur Urol.
Germline BRCA mutations are associated with higher risk of nodal involvement, distant metastasis, and poor survival outcomes in prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol.
- Merevedèsi zavar kezelése gyógyszer
- Central Library - Semmelweis Publications
- Patients newly randomized or already randomized in the pixantrone group can be included.
- Clinical Trials Register
- By the end of the academic year, a basic clinicopathological affinity and competence in differential diagnosis is required of the students.
- Москитоморфы способны _видеть_ объекты размером до микрона, _одной сумел защитить.
J Clin Oncol ; — Biallelic inactivation of BRCA2 in platinum-sensitive metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. The association between germline BRCA2 variants and sensitivity to platinum-based chemotherapy among men with metastatic prostate cancer.
Cancer ; — Medical treatment options in BRCA-associated cancers. Genomic analysis of three metastatic prostate cancer patients with exceptional responses to carboplatin indicating different types of DNA repair deficiency. Prostate Cancer.
A Dummies Guide to Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
Version 2. Mutations in BRCA2 and taxane resistance in prostate cancer.